ChaiÂ Green Latte ala LiaDella
Chai Green Tea Latte for two or three or four people 😛
* 5 cups of water
* 2 stick cinnamon and
*2 star anise
* 3cm fresh ginger
* 1 teaspoon cardamon pods
* 1 teaspoon clove pods
* 4 tablespoon raw sugar
* 5 tablespoon loose green tea leaf or 3 table spoon loose black tea leaf
* 2 cups of full cream milk
1. Place water in a pot,bring to a boil.
2. Add cinnamon,ginger,cardamon,clove -cover and simmer for 15 mins
3. Add sugar and simmer for 5 mins
4. Remove from heat, add tea leaves, steep for 2 mins,strain to a tea pot.
Then all you have to do just pour it to your cup and add the steamed milk and dust it with cinnamon powderâ€¦
Itâ€™s taste so fresh and so relaxing 🙂
If it too strong you can add more hot water or hot milk.